The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire last night.

In a video that is making the rounds online, some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety. Thankfully no one was injured. Watch the video below

Read Also:  Nigerians Drag Olamide For Portraying Nurses As ‘Sexual Objects’ In New Music Video

Trust Nigerians to react to the incident. See their tweets below

Big Brother Cameroon housemates flee as house almost goes up in flames (video)
Big Brother Cameroon housemates flee as house almost goes up in flames (video)
Big Brother Cameroon housemates flee as house almost goes up in flames (video)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here